Emergency Management Director: Brett Lambrecht
Duties of Emergency Managers:
- Save lives and protect property.
- Effectively prepare for, mitigate, respond to and recover from all types of disaster and emergencies caused by natural, man-made and technical hazards.
- Comply with state requirements established by laws and follow federal elegibility requirements and policies, regulations and procedures.
2013 Flood Information
- Red River & Devils Lake Basin - 2013 Spring Flood Outlook Talking Points 3/21/13
- Sandbag Safety Tips
- How to Build a Sandbag Dike
- Planning Ahead: Sump Pump Tips
- Planning Ahead: Portable Generator Safety
- Planning Ahead: Plugging Household Drains